Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Freitag, 25. November 2011, 02:07

Forenbeitrag von: »uefaboy«

Lag in 3D match

Hi guys...does anyone else have little lag,stuttering in the 3D match. I have really good computer performance, but still I have lag when I play 3D match in Fifa Manager 12. Does anybody have the same problem? some solution maybe? pls help.

Mittwoch, 9. November 2011, 18:20

Transfer and wage multiplier

Hello guys. I have 1 question about FM 12 editor. Inside there is value that we can change, and it is called transfer and wage multiplier. You can change it for every league. I took croatian 1. league, and value was 0.60. Then i take club called GNK Dinamo Zagreb in croatian 1. league, and look at player Sammir, he has the biggest wage in the team. When value is 0.60 Sammir have wage 30.000 euros...so i tested other values, to see how much his wage is gonna change. 2.50 value is maximum you can ...

Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2011, 14:58

Fifa manager 11 club ranking list????

After searching in the game, I also think there is no club ranking list in fifa manager 11. It's kind a stupid thing from EA, becouse there is FIFA ranking for national teams, there is 5 year assesment ranking for all the leagues in Europe, so you can see how much representatives each league have in the UEFA competitions, and also that list shows you how good your league is in the Europe, we can call it ''league ranking list''....but club ranking list, EA didn't think to put that important list,...

Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2011, 04:49

I found that European club ranking, but that's not it. That European club ranking is not good. Every season it reset it to 0..and at the end of each season you can see that club ranking in europe....and for example barcelona is 98, real madrid is 101. ...that European club ranking is weird. Fifa ranking in fifa manager 11 is great, also that 5 year assesment is working great....but club ranking, 0 points.

Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2011, 04:04

Hello guys...i have a question for all. Can somebody tell me where i can find club ranking list in Fifa manager 11. List like this, where i can see ranking of all club teams: http://www.eurotopfoot.com/clubgb2.php3 I saw that there is FIFA ranking list in Fifa manager 11, but that's national ranking list...i need club ranking list? barcelona is first, man.utd second...real madrid third...etc. Does anybody know where is that list in the fifa manager 11? pls HELP